86. Consider the following notions of Erick Erickson: (1) struggle to find a balance between developing a unique, individual identity while still being accepted and fitting in (2) intensive analysis and exploration of different ways of looking at oneself.
A) (1) is related to identity vs. role crisis (2) is related to Industry (competence) vs. Inferiority
B) (1) is related to Intimacy vs. Isolation and (2) is related to identity vs. role crisis
C) (1) and (2) are related to Industry (competence) vs. Inferiority
D) (1) and (2) are related to identity vs. role crisis
87. Consider the following statements: (1) The ideal of what the child should become (2) The common beliefs of society's members, even though individuals or groups of them may have different beliefs
A) (1) is the cause and (2) is the effect
B) (1) is the effect and (2) is the cause
C) (1) and (2) are unrelated
D) (1) and (2) are related but there is no cause effect relationship
88. Which of the following are generally true for a normal adolescent student?
(1) Generally idealistic, desiring to make the world a better place and to become socially useful (2) In transition from moral reasoning which focuses on "what’s in it for me” to that which considers the feelings and rights of others? (3) Quick to see flaws in others but slow to acknowledge their own faults
A) All are true generally for an adolescent
B) All are false generally for an adolescent
C) (1) and (2) are true but (3) is false generally for an adolescent
D) (1) and (3) are true but (2) is false generally for an adolescent
89. Match the following:
P) Thorndike 1) Libido
Q) Ivan Pavlov 2) Collective unconscious
R) Sigmund Freud 3) Animal intelligence
S) Carl Gustav Jung 4) Spatial visualization
5) Stimulus generalization
A) P-2, Q-5, R-3, S-1 B) P-3, Q-5, R-1, S-2
C) P-5, Q-4, R-2, S-3 D) P-4, Q-3, R- 2, S-5
90. Consider the following statements:
(1) Around 80 percent of the girls wore uniform, Rani is a girl. Therefore, she wore uniform.
(2) Some actors in the school drama are girls. Aby is a boy. Therefore, Aby is an actor.
A) (1) is a inductive statement and (2) is a deductive statement
B) (1) is a strong deductive statement and (2) is weak deductive statement C) (1) is strong inductive statement and (2) is weak inductive statement D) (1) is deductive statement and (2) is inductive statement
91. Logically arrange the first phase of advance organizer model in the classroom:
(1) Present the advance organizer (2) Clarify the aims of the lesson (3) Prompt
for awareness of relevant knowledge
A) (2) – (1) – (3) B) (1) – (2) – (3) C) (3) – (2) – (1) D) (2) – (3) – (1)
92. Following are statements related to qualities of a test;
(1) The extent the test measures what the test maker intends to measure,
(2) The extent a test is consistent from one measurement to other
A) (1) is Reliability and (2) is Validity
B) (1) is Validity and (2) is Reliability
C) (1) is Validity and (2) is Usability
D) (1) is Usability and (2) is Reliability
93. Following are some specification that a teacher observed in the class room. Arrange them in exact categories given below:
(1) Implementing, (2) Differentiating, (3) Critiquing
A) (1) is application, (2) analysis and (3) is evaluation
B) (1) is evaluation, (2) knowledge and (3) is application
C) (1) is analysis, (2) comprehension and (3) is application
D) (1) is analysis, (2) application and (3) is Creation
86-D, 87-B, 88-A, 89-B, 90-C, 91-A, 92-B, 93-A.
ദേശാഭിമാനി വാർത്തകൾ ഇപ്പോള് വാട്സാപ്പിലും ടെലഗ്രാമിലും ലഭ്യമാണ്.
വാട്സാപ്പ് ചാനൽ സബ്സ്ക്രൈബ് ചെയ്യുന്നതിന് ക്ലിക് ചെയ്യു..
ടെലഗ്രാം ചാനൽ സബ്സ്ക്രൈബ് ചെയ്യുന്നതിന് ക്ലിക് ചെയ്യു..